The Orenschools accepts advertising on the orenschools.info website. The AAFP has the right to refuse any advertisement that is inappropriate or incompatible with our mission. The presence of an ad on orenschools.info does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Advertisers must not make unsubstantiated health claims or suggest that the AAFP has endorsed a product. Advertising is not targeted to individual users but may be placed on the site adjacent to content related to advertiser interest. All advertising on orenschools.info is clearly labeled as an advertisement. The AAFP may change this policy at any time, at its discretion, by posting a revised policy to the orenschools.info website.
The following advertisements are prohibited on the orenschools.info web site:
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Gambling and lottery
- Pornography or related themes
- Political advertisements
- Religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to have a “miracle” cure or method
- Advertisements directed at children
The following advertisement types are prohibited:
- Ads that have forms within them to collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on orenschools.info
The following criteria must be met to allow a company to advertise:
- Must not make a health claim for a product that is not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- No implication of endorsement by the AAFP or orenschools.info may be made.
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the orenschools.info website content.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect email addresses without the users’ expressed permission.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from orenschools.info visitors or place any cookies, applets or other such files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies — on computers of orenschools.info visitors who do not visit advertisers’ sites by clicking on their ad banners.
These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance (AAFP’s organization-wide advertising policies & principles). They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of the AAFP at any time.
Advertising revenue is used to support orenschools.info and the Orenschools. For questions about advertising, :
Chief Revenue Officer, [email protected]
e-Healthcare Solutions, LLC
810 Bear Tavern Road, Suite 102
Ewing, NJ 08628
Ph: (609) | Fax: (425) 671-7796